Visiting Moms Clinical Supervisor
- Center for Early Relationship Support Programs - Visiting Moms
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Visiting Moms program provides home-based support for mothers with babies under 1 year by matching them with trained, experienced mothers for weekly home visits through the baby's first birthday. The Clinical Supervisor assumes responsibility for the overall quality of service delivered to families and for the overall quality of service, coordination and supervision of program delivery in a designated service area. This includes overseeing community outreach and collaboration. The service area for this position is Metro West (with bi-weekly volunteer supervision meeting at the Waltham office).
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts outreach to families, volunteers, and professional liaisons.
- Provides telephone screening to expectant or new mothers to help identify and clarify service needs.
- Conducts an assessment during an in-home intake interview to develop a plan for service.
- Provides information and referral as needed.
- Builds awareness of the program in the community,
- Provides professional training, supervision and evaluations of home visitor volunteers.
- Coordinates, monitors, supervises and manages delivery of services.
- Maintains accurate record keeping in accordance with program guidelines, including data entry in the agency reporting system.
- Participates as a member of staff teams in Waltham office.
- Represent JF&CS, CERS and Visiting Moms in community coalitions and meetings.
- Additional duties as specified.
- Master's Degree from accredited School of Social Work, Counseling or Education and minimum of three (3) years' experience working with families, parents, children or postpartum women are required.
- Must be mature, flexible and work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) is required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media