Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Institutional Advancement - Marketing Communications
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator is a story teller, responsible for the development and delivery of content that draws people in. It's a hands-on role developing compelling content that educates, drives engagement, and provokes a response. This position requires close collaboration with the Marketing team and the Institutional Advancement Department to leverage content that will raise the visibility of JF&CS with key audiences, specifically donors and volunteers.
Benefits & Position Details:
- This is a full-time position of 36.25 hours per week, working out of our Waltham office. Telecommuting and flexible scheduling arrangements are negotiable.
- We are proud to offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefits package for qualified professionals that includes a broad array of benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, and retirement plan options. We also offer several company-paid and voluntary benefit plans such as EyeMed, Pet Insurance, discounted Home and Auto Insurance and ID Theft Insurance.
- Paid time off benefits for this position include over 4 weeks of vacation, legal and religious holidays off, personal days and paid sick time.
Your workday will include:
- Writing, a lot! You will be responsible for creating engaging content for our external agency websites and blog, as well as newsletter articles, special events collateral, and press releases.
- Developing social media campaigns and creating impactful digital marketing to expand the social media presence of JF&CS.
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns.
What can you bring to this position?
- Ideal candidates must have a bachelor's degree AND 3-5 years of relevant working experience. Preferably in writing, journalism, marketing, digital marketing, or public relations.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills are a must. Attention to detail is critical. We are looking for someone who appreciates the power of good storytelling and visuals with an eye toward design.
- Experience in creating, managing, and prioritizing various types of content – posts, emails, newsletters, website, landing pages, calls-to-action, etc.