- CHAI Services - Residential Programs
- Newton, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a Residence Manager with experience working with adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities, adults with complex medical needs, and seniors. A successful candidate must be a leader who can manage and inspire staff and clients and who can oversee a complex program while providing a supportive and nurturing environment for all. Strong coaching skills and the flexibility and willingness to work hands-on are a must.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. Our headquarters is in Waltham, and our programs are located in Newton.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide goal oriented supervision to all staff
- Coordinate all program operations
- Ensure the program meets both internal and external standards for care
- Schedule and plan client medical appointments
- Help clients manage chronic medical issues
- Communicates regularly with client families, day programs, and collateral treatment providers
- Manages all transportation needs for the program and all residents
- Serve as main point of contact during emergencies and crisis
- Provide direct care and support as needed
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years of relevant field experience
- Prior Management Experience Preferred
- CPR, FA, and MAP certifications preferred (must acquire after hire)
- Ability to lift 25lbs, valid drivers license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)