Part-Time Employment Support Staff
- CHAI Services - Day and Employment Programming
- Brighton, MA, USA
- Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ASK ABOUT OUR $300 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
The Pathways to Employment Support Staff works in our soft skills development program supporting individuals with mild to moderate developmental disabilities and psychiatric needs in developing their soft skills and preparing them for success in independent employment. The Support Staff is responsible for safely transporting program participants from the program site to community volunteer sites in the program van and works with participants in groups and 1:1, providing training to complete various tasks and feedback to help them develop their skills. College students looking for hands-on experience in the field strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a part-time position, Monday-Friday, 20 hours/week, approximately 8:30am-12:30pm in Brighton.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide coaching to participants during community volunteering.
- Develop strong relationships with community partners. Be a liaison between the community partners and Pathways to Employment Program.
- Assist in presenting client training items/curriculum.
- Ensure safety and provide comprehensive assistance to clients including integrating adults into the community & participating with individuals during activities/groups.
- Assist with conducting vocational assessments, baseline and periodic skill development assessments, and other assessments according to protocol
- Communicate effectively with program staff and individuals associated with consumer services, in a collaborative team effort.
- High School degree required.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, in a vocational or community integrated settings preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass First Aid/CPR/MAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media