Support Care Staff
- CHAI Services - Swim & Sing
- Stoughton, MA, USA
- Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Males Strongly Encouraged to Apply!
The Stoughton Sunday Swim & Sing Support Care Staff is a member of a team of Care Staff directly work with individuals (ages 3-25) with neurological disorders, during a Sunday Swim & Sing Program at the Stoughton Old Colony YMCA. The program takes place on 20 Sundays from 3pm-6pm, and the activities offered to participants are music and swimming. Care Staff support and assist participants during music therapy through positive reinforcement, encouragement and modeling. During the free swim time, Care Staff work with individuals in the pool, offering support during swim.
This position is 20 Sundays/year (schedule to be provided to candidates during initial phone interview.) This is a half day position. The salary is $18/hour.
- High school degree required. Experience working or volunteering with individuals with disabilities is preferred, but applicants wanting to gain experience in the disability field are welcome to apply.
- Ability to Pass First Aid/CPR within the first 6 months of employment
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Friendly, Outgoing, Personable, Caring, Reliable
- May be required to bend, stoop, kneel, and assist clients in and out of wheelchairs
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media