Operations and Data Coordinator
- Center for Early Relationship Support Programs - Project NESST
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time & Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Center for Early Relationship Support (CERS) seeks an Operations and Data Coordinator to provide operations, documentation, data collection, and reporting support to a project working to increase access to parenting and peer recovery support for pregnant and parenting families impacted by opioid use across Massachusetts. The project will be housed within CERS, working in close partnership with Project NESST and the Infant-Parent Training Institute (IPTI), state agencies in Massachusetts, and local partners in six communities across the state. CERS empowers parents to develop healthy, responsive relationships with their babies – the essential foundation for lifelong resilience and wellbeing. CERS pursues this mission by providing support groups, home visiting, family support and clinical services for families and training and professional development for professionals. Housed within CERS, Project NESST (Newborns Exposed to Substances: Support and Therapy) provides parent-child therapy and peer recovery support to address the impact of substance use and trauma on parent's mental health, the early parent-child relationship, and infant development. IPTI offers a range of professional development and training opportunities to increase the capacity of the maternal and early mental health childhood workforce.
The Operations and Data Coordinator is responsible for documenting project activities and learnings, working with project partners to support the development and implementation of a training curriculum and toolkit, implementing a project evaluation plan, and providing operational and logistics support to the project. The Operations and Data Coordinator will be supervised by the Project Director and will work closely with other project and CERS staff. The position is part of a two-year, grant funded project and will be based at JF&CS headquarters in Waltham, with some travel within Massachusetts to support training and direct service sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support documentation, operations and evaluation of a statewide training and technical assistance project.
- Document project activities to support the development of tools and resources to ensure continued implementation and expansion of peer recovery support for the target population, and to determine significant project learnings and outcomes.
- Provide operational and logistical support for the project, including but not limited to, planning in-person and virtual trainings, editing and proofreading training materials and documents, and partnering with graphic design consultants to develop a high quality, professional training curriculum and toolkit.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the implementation of the project's evaluation plan. This includes establishing systems to ensure that high-quality, complete data is gathered and received on time from local service delivery partners.
- Per the evaluation plan and documentation activities, gather data, complete basic data analysis, and draft reports and/or other data dissemination mediums in collaboration with the Project Director.
- Participate as a member of the project team in team meetings, CERS/staff meetings and other groups as needed.
- Perform additional duties as needed or requested.
- Content knowledge and/or direct service experience maternal mental health, early childhood, parent support and/or substance use disorders.
- Experience with data collection, program evaluation, operations, and administrative support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic data analysis tasks.
- Attention to detail and excellent editing/proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Access to a car and a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel within Massachusetts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).