North Shore Community Engagement Manager
- - Institutional Advancement
- Marblehead, MA, USA
- Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The North Shore Engagement Manager helps Jewish Family & Children's Service (JF&CS) expand agency and program awareness in the community through building relationships, organizing JF&CS program speaking engagements, donor identification and volunteer engagement. This position will work closely with marketing, development, and program staff from the Waltham office to increase agency visibility and ensure that program priorities and messaging are consistent. Program Manager also acts as an internal advocate for North Shore community needs within the agency.
This professional will report to the Senior Vice President of Institutional Advancement and must be able to work independently and build relationships with partner organizations to increase JF&CS involvement and visibility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Form relationships and partnerships with local Jewish communalagencies: JCC, Jewish day schools, and synagogues to ensure awareness of JF&CS programming as well as collaboration;
- Identify collaborations/partnerships with educational and health care organizations that can serve as a referral base or a joint program partner;
- Identify and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the community;
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all marketing collateral as it relates to the suite of JF&CS programs offered on the North Shore;
- Work with Development to identify, cultivate and solicit potential donors and fundraising opportunities;
- Work closely with program staff from the Waltham office to maintain solid understanding of services;
- Cultivate a spirit of volunteerism to get people in the community involved in JF&CS work;
- Represent JF&CS at North Shore area community functions.
- Create speaking opportunities for program staff in the community in order to expand awareness;
- Maintain relationships with the Jewish Journal and other local media to showcase JF&CS work through articles and advertising;
- Produce North Shore Newsletter in partnership with Marketing three times a year
- Bachelor's degree with experience in community organizing, development, volunteer services marketing in a nonprofit or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to build relationships in the community.Ability to think creatively about how to leverage volunteers and community ambassadors to increase impact, expand reach, and increase agency revenue.
- Strong communication capabilities, both written and verbal.Ability to navigate complex environments and build relationships internally and externally.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization and follow up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work some evenings.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media