Operations and Compliance Manager
- CHAI Services - Day and Employment Programming
- Canton, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR THIS POSITION!!!
JF&CS is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled candidate with a strong background in administrative operations and working with adults with disabilities to help lead our Day & Employment programs. The Operations and Compliance Manager will help with the oversight and management of the operations and compliance of all JF&CS Day & Employment programs, to ensure consistent quality of services that are consistent with DDS regulations, MAP regulations, JF&CS policies and procedures, and community partner regulations. The Operations and Compliance Manager must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills to work effectively and collaboratively with program staff, families, residential programs, interdisciplinary teams, other JF&CS departments, volunteer organization partners, employers, and funders. This position is based out of Canton, functioning as a member of the administrative team providing auxiliary/administrative support to programming at that location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitoring the systems designed to ensure the health and safety of clients are being tracked and are working effectively.
- Ensure medication administration procedures and documentation are in accordance with DDS/MAP regulations, including monthly audits
- Train program staff on case management procedures and tasks.
- Manage DDS ISP document process including ensuring accuracy/quality, deadlines, HCSIS submission, and dissemination of information.
- Ensure all participant files are up-to-date in regard to DDS survey and certification and working with staff on the follow up.
- Maintain participant database including creating records, inputting goals into participant services plans after DDS submission, and acting as a resource to staff for database navigation and use.
- Maintain caseload, when needed to ensure caseloads and files are kept up to date in the interim between case managers.
- In staffing emergencies, provide direct care staffing and support during program hours
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least 2 years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
- Familiarity with DDS regulations
- Proficient clinical writing skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and evaluate information and data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to pass First Aid/CPR/MAP trainings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Intermediate Skills in Outlook and Word and basic skills in Excel or willingness to develop such skills within 90 days of hire.