- CHAI Services - Residential Programs
- Brighton, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JF&CS is looking for a Residence Manager with supervisory experience working with adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities, adults with complex medical needs, and seniors. A highly qualified candidate must be an enthusiastic leader who can manage and inspire staff and clients and who can oversee a complex program while providing a supportive and nurturing environment for all. Strong coaching skills and the flexibility and willingness to work hands-on are a must.
Your Workday will include:
- Providing goal-oriented supervision and training to all program staff. The Residence Manager position is included in all aspects of staff involvement, including hiring, training, performance management, and supervision.
- Coordinating with other agency departments around all program operations including program budget, payroll, and coordination of safety in all programs.
- Coordinating all client care to ensure that the case management of all clients are being worked on regularly and properly documented in a timely manner.
- Communicating with your team members and supervisor around client issues and concerns in a timely manner, in a collaborative team effort.
- Attending weekly Residence Manager meetings and participate in weekly On Call Manager rotation.
What can you bring to this position?
- Well qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in related field, and at least two or three years' experience working with individuals with disabilities, preferably in a residential setting. Prior supervisory experience preferred, but we will train the right individual.
- Ideally, you'll be currently certified in First Aid, CPR and MAP. However, if not, you will have to get certified within the first 90 days of employment. We can train you in-house!
- All Residence Managers must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a high level of ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You'll need to have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- You'll need to have experience with physical transfers & have the ability to lift or support up to 50 lbs.
- Also, a familiarity with Microsoft Office including intermediate skills in Outlook and Word and basic skills in Excel or willingness to develop such skills within 90 days of hire, is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We acknowledge and respect the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and are committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is welcoming of all and celebrates the uniqueness of those we serve, staff, volunteers, donors, and business partners.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media