Salesforce Project Specialist
- - Department of Evaluation and Learning
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The JF&CS Department of Evaluation and Learning (DEL) will be leading the agency's transition to a new Salesforce-based client management system (Exponent Case Management – ECM) and is seeking an individual with excellent technical skills to assist with the implementation of that new system. The Salesforce Project Specialist will be a key contributor to the ECM implementation project team.
Your Work Week Will Include:
- Helping staff use data by building reports and dashboards with standard Salesforce reporting features, Microsoft Power BI, and Conga Composer
- Improving staff efficiency by creating and maintaining online forms and documents
- Working with program staff to help troubleshoot and improve the user experience
What can you bring to this position?
- Experience with administration of Salesforce, including security setup; configuration of standard and custom objects; Salesforce Lightning page layouts; Visualforce pages; Salesforce automation features (e.g., workflows, process builders, and flows); and middleware platforms, APIs and/or plug-ins to connect and integrate the capabilities of web-based applications
- Experience with creating reports within the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn PowerBI for advanced reporting
- Excitement about using technology to support the work of a mission-driven nonprofit that serves over 14,000 people a year across for divisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We acknowledge and respect the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and are committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is welcoming of all and celebrates the uniqueness of those we serve, staff, volunteers, donors, and business partners.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media