Case Manager – Bilingual (Russian/English)
- Older Adults Division - Schechter Holocaust Services
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a fulltime Case Manager to join our team in Holocaust Services. If you want to make a difference with the Greater Boston Holocaust Community, this job is for you.
The mission of the Schechter Holocaust Services (SHS) program is to support survivors' ability to live at home and connect with community. The program provides a range of services including homecare, financial assistance, case management and social programming to aging victims of Nazi persecution.
Your workday will include:
- Handling all new intakes by gathering information from clients and community providers to determine eligibility and needs
- Maintaining client case load to guide survivors about funding services and resources
- Providing comprehensive in-home assessments of the Holocaust Survivor's emotional, physical, functional, financial, and environmental needs in order to establish need and eligibility for services
- Monitoring cases to ensure on-going contact with clients and community providers
- Documenting clients' cases according to policies and procedures, in a timely manner, including initial assessment, clinical case notes and annual reassessment
- Other related duties assigned by SHS
What can you bring to this position?
- A Master's degree in Social Work or a related field.
- Your knowledge of community resources and benefits.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Your excellent computer literacy, communication, detail orientation and time management skills.
- Access to a car and safe driving record.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point).
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations or salary are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, medical condition or disability status. JF&CS is committed to providing employees with an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment.