Registered Nurse Supervisor - Adult Family Care
- CHAI Services - Adult Family Care
- Greater Boston/Metrowest, MA, USA
- Full Time - Schedule may be flexible
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Registered Nurse Supervisor oversees a small team of nurses and maintains a small caseload of clients, who are adults with developmental disabilities or older adults, who receive services through Mass Health. Additionally, the Registered Nurse Supervisor provides training and consultation to non-nursing staff in the areas of vital signs, medication administration, and other medical issues. They work to ensure the medical component of the programs are completed through home visits and provide administrative oversight, such as reviewing care plans and documentation. The Registered Nurse Supervisor manages their own schedule, ensuring that required visits and paperwork are completed in a timely manner.
This is a full-time position, with a flexible schedule. Currently, the majority of the work can be done remotely due to COVID-19. This position manages their own schedule but must have availability at least one early-evening per week and several weekend days per month. The caseload of clients will be in the Greater Boston/Metrowest Area.
Your workday will include:
- Assisting in the evaluation of potential program participants in conjunction with the Program Manager
- Completing client AFC intakes (interview, communicate with collateral contacts, complete enrollment paperwork) for all new clients enrolling in the AFC program
- Overseeing a caseload of AFC clients in the community. Most locations will be in the Greater Boston/Metrowest Area. The Disabilities Nurse must complete the following for their caseload: semi-annual participant health status reports, visiting the client in their home at least once every 60 days, review/supervise the provisions of personal care via phone and file review at least once every 30 days
- Acting as the liaison with the primary care physician and families to obtain participant's medical information and to communicate participants' health related needs
- Monitoring the health status of the participants and provide training for staff regarding participants' health related needs
- Providing supervision to the team of Disabilities Nurses.
- Conducting medically-related trainings to the Disabilities staff teams (i.e.: MAP, vital signs, etc.)
What can you bring to this position?
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Your current license as a Registered Nurse to practice in the Commonwealth of MA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations or salary are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, medical condition or disability status. JF&CS is committed to providing employees with an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media