Autism Clinical Case Manager
- CHAI Services - Clinical Services
- Brighton, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Autism Clinical Case Manager provides clinical case management, coaching, and supportive counseling to adults with a range of disabilities, primarily Autism Spectrum Disorders. The Autism Clinical Case Manager delivers targeted assistance in one or two need areas and/or coordinates those services provided by other JF&CS programs or other agencies.
This is a Monday-Friday, 40 hour per week position. Schedule may be flexible and will be worked out with supervisor. Clients are typically seen in the community and in home settings. Salary for this position is $50k. There is a $1000 sign- on bonus after 90 days.
Essential Job Functions:
- Skills training in the areas of financial management, social skills, organization strategies, and advocacy skills.
- Creation of treatment plans, completion of daily documentation, and regular review of individual service plans.
- Case management including coordination and assistance with application for health care, housing, and SNAP (food stamp) benefits. The Autism Clinical Case Manager will also help coordinate the services when several services/providers are involved.
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient therapy to clients as scheduled.
- Attend and participate actively in all staff meetings.
- Become an active member of JF&CS CHAI Services and collaborate with the mental health team and other agencies as appropriate.
- Master's degree in a related field (education, psychology, social work, human services).
- Experience working with individuals with psychiatric conditions/Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- MA driver's license and vehicle.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point).
- A solid knowledge of psychopathology and intervention skills.
- Competence in conducting an initial assessment and in the development and implementation of an appropriate treatment plan.
Additional experience preferred:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of disability services (DDS, SSI, SSDI) a plus.
- Knowledge of billing software a plus.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Health and Wellness Program
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.