- Administration - Marketing Communications
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jewish Family & Children's Service seeks a creative, data-driven Marketing Coordinator to support implementation of the JF&CS marketing strategy. Our marketing team works to build support for the wide range of services JF&CS offers to help individuals and families build a strong foundation for resilience and well-being across the lifespan.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), this role will be responsible for implementation of much of our content strategy, both digital and print. This is a small team of two in-house staff, supported by a network of vendors in areas such as web development. This position works in a highly collaborative fashion with program staff across the agency and with external partners.
With over $26 million in revenue, 40 programs, and 14,000 clients, JF&CS is a complex agency, and this position offers a unique combination of marketing challenge and social impact. JF&CS provides an opportunity to innovate and work creatively in a mission-driven and family-oriented culture.
This is a full-time position at 36.25 hours/week. A hybrid working schedule with at least 2-3 days/week in person in the office expected if public health conditions allow.
Your workday will include:
- Regularly update the website (set to be redesigned in the next six months), including the blog and program pages with new content tightly aligned to current JF&CS messages, implementing a search engine marketing strategy.
- Support creation of monthly Making Connections email newsletter, managing newsletter segmentation & strategy
- Manage paid and unpaid social media strategy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Use data to inform decision-making on newsletter, social media, website, and other outreach efforts, including management of marketing database
Writing & content strategy
- Write and edit a wide range of collateral materials including blogs, website landing pages, newsletters, flyers, social media posts, and more.
- Ensure brand and message consistency across all written materials
- Identify partnerships to distribute content to our audiences
Design (preferred, but not required):
- Use Canva, Lucidpress or other user-friendly design software to create materials in line with the JF&CS brand for use in social media, on the JF&CS website, printed mailings, donor appeals, and more. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Act as point person for program staff across JF&CS offering services as diverse as support for domestic violence survivors to parents of premature children to families of people with Alzheimers on their marketing needs.
- Use project management software to create and execute workplans, communicate with partners, and meet deadlines.
- At least one year of experience (including internships) in writing, social media, content strategy, website management, design, or other areas of marketing
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to synthesize complex material and effectively communicate mission and impact to our target audience
- Social media savvy across various platforms
- Great attention to detail
- Must operate well in a team environment
- Able to work independently and flexibly, and to adapt to changes in priorities in a complex environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Basecamp or other project management tools, Salesforce or other database, Constant Contact or other email marketing platforms, Canva or other design platforms (preferred), along with the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media