Mental Health Clinical Case Manager
- CHAI Services - Clinical Services
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR THIS POSITION!!!
The Mental Health Clinical Case Manager provides clinical case management, coaching, and supportive counseling to adults with a range of disabilities, primarily Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Illness. The Clinical Case Manager delivers targeted assistance in one or two need areas and/or coordinates those services provided by other JF&CS programs or other agencies.
Your workday will include:
- Skills training in the areas of executive functioning/organization strategies, financial management, social skills, strategies, and advocacy skills.
- Creation of treatment plans, completion of daily documentation, and regular review of individual service plans.
- Case management including coordination and assistance with applications for health care, housing, and public benefits.
- Assisting with coordinating services when several services/providers are involved.
- Attending and participating actively in all staff meetings.
- Becoming an active member of JF&CS CHAI Services and other agencies as appropriate.
What can you bring to this position?
- Master's degree in related field and experience working with individuals with psychiatric conditions/Autism Spectrum Disorder. Recent MSW's are encouraged to apply; LICSW supervision is available.
- History of working with adults with developmental disabilities and significant psychiatric conditions.
- Demonstrate ability to complete core benefit applications (SNAP, Masshealth, SSI, Housing applications) within 30 days of hire. Knowledge of disability services (DDS, SSI, SSDI) a plus.
- MA driver's license and vehicle are required. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point).
JFCS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off (sick, holidays, vacation, personal time), medical and dental coverage options, retirement plan, vision coverage, life insurance, disability and critical illness plans, accident plans, pet insurance and mileage reimbursement.
This is a Monday-Friday, 36.25 hour per week position. Schedule may be flexible and will be worked out with supervisor. Clients are typically seen in the community and in-home settings. During COVID-19, the majority of work is being conducted remotely, over email, phone, and client meetings utilizing ZOOM. In-person client meetings will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability.