Open Application for Internship - Human Resources
- - Administration
- Waltham, MA, USA
Human Resources Internship
JF&CS' Human Resources Department is looking for an aspiring HR professional to intern with us. As a JF&CS HR intern, you can expect to gain valuable HR experience by performing various administrative tasks and supporting our HR department's day to day responsibilities.
Internship is a minimum of 14.5 hours a week, an equivalent of 2 work days. This is a hybrid internship located in our Waltham headquarters with one day in-person and one day remote.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete various administrative duties as needed
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards and careers pages
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, benefits information and employment forms
- Assist with online Learning Management System (LMS) reports
- Participate in organizing employee online events
- Participate in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
The ideal applicant is currently in a business administration degree program. Successful interns will be familiar with Microsoft Office and have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills. Previous HR experience is not required. Reception or administrative experience is a plus.
To apply for this internship opportunity, please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest and relevant experience.