Manager, Autism Case Management
- CHAI Services - Supported Housing
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you passionate about supporting and counseling people with disabilities?
Do you have an interest in working a full-time job with a talented team?
Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Boston invites you to apply for our position of Manager, ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Case Management
- Annual salary $56,000
- Monday-Friday full time role
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to collaborate with an amazing supportive team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager, ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Case Management provides clinical case management to a reduced caseload of individuals with ASD and oversees Clinical Case Managers in the program. The ASD Case Manager partners with their clients to help them establish individualized goals and work towards achieving those goals together. The ASD Case Manager works closely with other JF&CS programs and agencies to best support their clients. Clients are typically seen in the community and in home settings (and virtually, as needed).
The ASD Case Manager also provides supervision to Clinical Case managers and is responsible for the administrative oversight to the Clinical Case Management program.
Your workday will include:
- Case management, which may include coordination and assistance with application and recertification for health care, housing, and SNAP (food stamp) benefits, housing searches, development of independent living skills, employment support, etc. The case manager partners with each client to help him/her achieve goals.
- Skills training in the areas of financial management, social skills, organization strategies, time management, and advocacy skills.
- Provide clinically appropriate supportive counseling founded on the empowerment model of service. Clinical supervision and training are provided.
- Provide operational supervision and oversight to clinical case managers to ensure that they reach their productivity standards, maintain full caseloads and complete their documentation.
- Complete or supervise client referrals, intakes and assessments for the program, including setting up new clients in the electronic database system.
- Collaborate with outside stakeholders including DDS and partnering agencies to coordinate treatment.
- Oversee DDS and agency compliance documentation for caseload and direct reports.
- Submit monthly billing reports to fiscal for all DDS clients.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Best-in field paid time off, including 22 days of vacation time, national and Jewish holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for insurance and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plans
- Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
Educational, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- A Master's degree in social work or another related field required
- Supervisory and/or program management experience preferred.
- MA driver's license and vehicle are required. Mileage is reimbursed
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
ABOUT THE PROCESS
Applying for the position of Manager, Case Management has the following requirements:
- A current resume
- COVID-19 vaccination and proof of vaccine
If you are selected for consideration, the hiring process could include:
- An initial phone screens
- An in-person interview with team members
- Background check
- 3 References, including two professional references
- Other hiring requirements
For more than 150 years, Jewish Family & Children's Service has been helping individuals and families of build a solid foundation for resilience and well-being. We intentionally serve and employ people of all faiths, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. Through an integrated portfolio of more than forty programs reaching communities throughout Eastern and Central Massachusetts, JF&CS focuses on meeting the needs of new parents and their children, older adults and family caregivers, children and adults with disabilities, and people experiencing poverty, hunger, or domestic abuse.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media