Manager, Case Management
- CHAI Services - Supported Housing
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you passionate about supporting and counseling people with disabilities?
Do you have an interest in working a full-time job with a great team?
Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Boston invites you to apply for our position of Manager, Case Management
- Full - time position with benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Work with a supportive team
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager of Case Management provides clinical case management to a reduced caseload of individuals with ASD and oversees Clinical Case Managers in the program. The Manager, Case Management partners with their clients to help them establish individualized goals and work towards those goals together. The Senior Clinical Case Manager works closely with other JF&CS programs and agencies to best support their clients. Clients are typically seen in the community and in home settings (and virtually, as needed, during the pandemic).
The Manager, Case Management also provides supervision to clinical case managers and administrative oversight to the Clinical Case Management program.
This is a Monday-Friday, full-time position. Schedule may be flexible and will be worked out with supervisor.
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Best-in field paid time off, including 22 days of vacation time, national and Jewish holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for insurance and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plans
- Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
Your workday will include:
- Case management, which may include coordination and assistance with application and recertification for health care, housing, and SNAP (food stamp) benefits; housing searches, development of independent living skills, employment support, etc. The case manager partners with each client to help him/her achieve goals.
- Skills training in the areas of financial management, social skills, organization strategies, time management, and advocacy skills.
- Provide clinically appropriate supportive counseling founded on the empowerment model of service. Clinical supervision and training is provided.
- Provide operational supervision and oversight to clinical case managers to ensure that they reach their productivity standards, maintain full caseloads and complete their documentation.
- Complete or supervise client referrals, intakes and assessments for the program, including setting up new clients in the electronic database system.
- Collaborate with outside stakeholders including DDS and partnering agencies in order to coordinate treatment.
- Oversee DDS and agency compliance documentation for caseload and direct reports.
- Submit monthly billing reports to fiscal for all DDS clients.
- Masters degree in social work or other related field required. Supervisory and/or program management experience preferred.
- MA driver's license and vehicle are required. Mileage is reimbursed.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
Applying for the position of Manager, Case Management has the following requirements:
- A current resume
- COVID-19 vaccination and proof of vaccine
If you are selected for consideration, the hiring process could include:
- An initial phone screen
- An in-person interview with team members
- Background check
- 3 References, including two professional references
- Copy of diploma
- Other hiring requirements
**In compliance with federal vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required prior to employment or employees must have an approved exemption for medical or religious reasons by the first day of employment with JF&CS.**
For more than 150 years, Jewish Family & Children's Service has been helping individuals and families build a strong foundation for resilience and well-being. We intentionally serve and employ people of all faiths, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
Our work is guided by core tenets of faith and commitment not by bureaucratic processes or a desire to maximize profits. Our goal is to improve lives and improve the world which is part of what makes JF&CS a special place.
We have a strong culture of professional development, work-life balance, and promoting from within.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.