Program Operations Associate
- CHAI Services - Residential Programs
- Newton and Brighton, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JF&CS of Greater Boston is looking for an Program Operations Associate for our Residential Program for people with disabilities!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity for an enthusiastic, organized, and passionate professional; the Residential Program Operations Associate role is a position that offers the flexible/exciting opportunity to join a team that oversees the program operations and compliance for a number of residential homes. This role will be part of a dedicated team that supports residents with a diverse range of cognitive, psychiatric, and physical disabilities. The position offers the opportunity to initiate and implement change to streamline and improve the efficiency of operations systems across programs. The Residential Administration Coordinator will partner with team members to maintain effective and cohesive operations across programs, thus ensuring a high quality of life for our residents.
The Residential Program Operations Associate must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills to ensure clear and consistent information sharing between the program managers, residential leadership, and members of the Compliance team. This is a 40 hour/week position based out of our residential programs located in Newton & Brighton five days per week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and update internal systems to ensure they are working effectively. Examples include medication administration, financial, and training systems.
- Complete day to day managerial tasks during times of manager vacancies or leaves of absence.
- Responsible for entering and reviewing data in our internal database.
- Assist program managers as needed in completing necessary documentation, to ensure DDS regulations and deadlines are being met.
- Complete regular program and file audits in a variety of areas such as health care management, financial management, and individual service planning.
- Identify areas of need on a program by program basis, and schedule collaborative working meetings with program managers to work on areas of need, and feedback based on audits.
- Ensure program compliance by completing monthly reviews and corrections of documents. (Specifically financial logs and medication administration records.)
- Work with state agencies and community partners to ensure client benefits stay up to date.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Candidates for the role of Program Operations Associate will engage in the following general job duties:
- Work effectively and collaboratively with program staff, day programs, interdisciplinary teams, and other JF&CS departments.
- Manage a flexible schedule by prioritizing tasks, and employing efficient time management skills.
- Provide support to program staff and clients, and address/problem-solve unexpected issues and work on creating new systems as needed.
- Passion for supporting/ working with people with disabilities
- Experience with human service operations/compliance and file management preferred
- Familiarity with DDS regulations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including oral and written communication
- Proficient clinical writing skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organize, and evaluate information and data
- Ability to pass First Aid/CPR/MAP trainings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Intermediate Skills in Outlook and Word and basic skills in Excel or willingness to develop such skills within 90 days of hire
- Valid MA driver's license and reliable transportation
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Best-in field paid time off, including 22 days of vacation time, national and Jewish holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for insurance and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plans
- Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
ABOUT THE PROCESS
Applying for the position of Program Operations Associatehas the following requirements:
- A current resume
- COVID vaccination and proof of vaccine
If you are selected for consideration, the hiring process could include:
- An initial phone screen
- An in-person interview with team members
- Background check
- 3 References, including two professional references
- Copy of diploma
- Other hiring requirements
**In compliance with federal vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required prior to employment or employees must have an approved exemption for medical or religious reasons by the first day of employment with JF&CS.**
For more than 150 years, Jewish Family & Children's Service has been helping individuals and families build a strong foundation for resilience and well-being. We intentionally serve and employ people of all faiths, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
Our work is guided by core tenets of faith and commitment not by bureaucratic processes or a desire to maximize profits. Our goal is to improve lives and improve the world which is part of what makes JF&CS a special place.
We have a strong culture of professional development, work-life balance, and promoting from within.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media