- - Center for Early Relationship Support Programs
- MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Center for Early Relationship Support (CERS) provides a range of services for families and practitioners focused on supporting the earliest parent-child relationships, parent-infant mental health and child and family well-being. The CERS Operations Coordinator plays a central role in our programs while providing overall operational, administrative and logistical support for a growing, dedicated, vibrant staff. The Operations Coordinator works closely with the CERS leadership, program managers, and staff to ensure operational, fiscal, marketing and general office support needs are met.
The successful Operations Coordinator will possess excellent time management and organizational skills, warm interpersonal style, strong written and oral communication, the ability to balance and prioritize tasks, and a solutions-based approach to work. The ideal candidate blends a willingness to complete administrative tasks typically designated by program directors with the capacity to envision and create efficiencies and solutions to the division's operational needs. The Operations Coordinator must be professional, mature, and flexible, skilled with technology, and approach the role from a staff service perspective.
This is a full-time position at our Waltham office. Hybrid working is an option. Hourly rate of pay is $28.00.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations within CERS, including responding to internal and external requests and inquiries, supporting the needs of CERS's staff, and taking initiative to ensure that cyclical (weekly, monthly, annually) tasks are understood and accomplished.
- Act as a front-line resource for CERS staff in need of technology support. Assist with coordination of division's technology needs.
- Ensure the daily needs of staff are met by managing meeting schedules, ordering supplies, and coordinating with facilities.
- Support fiscal management by preparing invoices and check requests, maintaining records, and tracking of department spending, and overall budget alignment. Maintain credit card records and submit credit card reports monthly for the division.
- Assist with fiduciary reporting responsibilities: i.e., state, and federal funding, and foundations.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to support administrative aspects of hiring and onboarding new staff and interns.
- Coordinate with department of risk and compliance to ensure division compliance with accrediting and regulatory bodies.
- Support maintenance of client records and use of data including input of data and reviewing of reports.
- Support administrative needs of the professional development and training program, including maintaining student records, ensuring timely and accurate billing for services, coordinating Speaker Series and processing CEU applications for courses.
- Oversee CERS volunteers who are not providing direct service to families.
- Liaison to Marketing department to support creation of and updates to flyers, e-mails to various mailing lists, website, and other marketing materials.
- Minimum two years of administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be mature and flexible, independent, self-directed, and able to work well in a team.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) and overall confidence with technology to be able to support others with questions and needs.
- Ability to master database systems and straightforward budget management and tracking spreadsheets and software.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.