Clinical Supervisor: Services for Substance-Exposed Newborns & Families
- Center for Early Relationship Support Programs - Project NESST
- WALTHAM, MA, USA
- Full Time & Part Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you have a passion for working with parents and families impacted by substance use?
Would you like the opportunity to work as part of a groundbreaking and forward-thinking clinical team?
Come join JF&CS's work with FIRST Steps Together where we lead state-wide work in this field! As the Clinical Supervisor, you will join a network of other program supervisors and a team of strong clinicians as you train and supervise an experienced staff of maternal recovery specialists'dedicated recovery coaches who help new parents to succeed in their parenting and recovery journeys. You will also oversee our site's quality assurance to allow us to track and measure our impact, and effectively collaborate with our Department of Public Health contractors. With six peers from the Cape to the Berkshires and clinician partners and supervisors here at JF&CS, your clinical expertise and management skills will become part of a vibrant team. Your enthusiasm will be evident as you represent JF&CS on a state-wide basis, both to promote our services in the community and to improve services.
What we can offer you
- Full time and or part time positions available
- Flexible, hybrid working schedule
- $37-39 per hour
- Generous paid time off
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and more)
What you can look forward to:
- Opportunity to gain experience as your interests lead in areas of supervision, training, teaching and project management
- The connection to a state-wide team who are all enthusiastic about this work and seeing this work in the state
- A clinical home at the Center for Early Relationship Support at JF&CS, where you will be part of an experienced and highly skilled team who offer and receive reflective supervision, consultation, and collaboration
Tasks of the Role:
- Lead our site's work with MA FIRST Steps Together statewide project, taking guidance from DPH and partner sites and representing our expertise
- Overseeing site data collection as required by the First Steps Together project.
- Supervise up to 4 Maternal Recovery Specialists who serve as recovery coaches for parents
- Develop and sustain relationships with outside partners to support our visibility in the community, advocate for client interests and reduce barriers to support
- Contribute to continuously improving grant compliance, workforce success and client services with project management skills and creative product development
- Provide oversight and quality assurance of record keeping within the program in coordination with the Center for Early Relationships Clinical Director.
What can you bring to this position?
- Expertise and passion collaborating with parents or families demonstrated by a combination of education or work history
- Specialized training or work experience in substance use (license/certificate not required).
- Experience providing clinical supervision, team leadership, and external-facing program representation.
- Interest in leadership and program development.
- Strong people skills, ability to work independently and willingness to occasionally travel for state-wide coordination
- Demonstrated capacity to learn new software tools to ensure all aspects of job performance (electronic medical record, knowledge management, file storage etc.).
For more than 150 years, Jewish Family & Children's Service has been helping individuals and families of build a solid foundation for resilience and well-being. We intentionally serve and employ people of all faiths, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. Through an integrated portfolio of more than forty programs reaching communities throughout Eastern and Central Massachusetts, JF&CS focuses on meeting the needs of new parents and their children, older adults and family caregivers, children and adults with disabilities, and people experiencing poverty, hunger, or domestic abuse.
JF&CS is an equal opportunity employer who serves and employs people of all cultures and faith traditions and highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all without regard for race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability.