Administrative Coordinator Center for Early Relationship Support (CERS)
- - Center for Early Relationship Support Programs
- WALTHAM, MA, USA
- Full Time
- We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Highlights of the Administrative Coordinator role:
- This is a full-time position
- Hourly rate of pay is $22.00
- The role will be located at our Waltham office. Hybrid working is an option, with a minimum of 20 hours/week in person.
- Generous paid time off (holiday, vacation and sick)
For more than 150 years, Jewish Family & Children's Service has been helping individuals and families of build a strong foundation for resilience and well-being. We intentionally serve and employ people of all faiths, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. Through an integrated portfolio of more than 40 programs reaching communities throughout Eastern and Central Massachusetts, JF&CS focuses on meeting the needs of new parents and their children, older adults and family caregivers, children and adults with disabilities, and people experiencing poverty, hunger, or domestic abuse.
ABOUT THE CENTER FOR EARLY RELATIONSHIP SUPPORT (CERS)
The Center for Early Relationship Support (CERS) is one of four Divisions at JF&CS. CERS provides a range of services for families and practitioners focused on supporting the earliest parent-child relationships, parent-infant mental health and child and family well-being.
The CERS Administrative Coordinator plays a central role in our Division through general administrative support for the programs. This position reports to the Division Director.
The successful Administrative Coordinator will possess excellent time management and organizational skills, warm interpersonal style, strong written and oral communication, the ability to balance and prioritize tasks, and a solutions-based approach to work.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Being part of a supportive, creative, and collaborative team.
- Satisfaction of having made a significant and tangible difference in the lives of our clients.
- Applying your skills in an environment focused on respectful and high-quality services for new parents and families.
- Contributing to the continued improvement of our services.
- Day-to-day operations within CERS, oversight of CERS office space, ordering and maintenance of supplies, assisting in IT equipment and training, tracking of requests and inquiries through general CERS phone, fax and email accounts, and managing event/training schedules.
- Fiscal support to programs, including preparation of invoices and check requests, reconciliation of credit card expenses, track orders from Division accounts, Gift card oversight, and other billing tasks.
- Data entry in agency databases, listserves, and mailing lists.
- Editing and formatting marketing materials, training flyers, reports, and other documents.
- Create and maintain training and professional development records and ensure documentation for continuing education and billing requirements are complete.
- Oversee CERS office volunteers.
- Additional duties as specified.
- Minimum two years of administrative experience.
- Work and/or lived experience with responsibilities listed in the job description.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be mature and flexible, independent, self-directed, and able to work well in a team.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) and overall confidence with technology to be able to support others with questions and needs.
- Best-in field paid time off, including 22 days of vacation time, plus national and Jewish holidays
- 15 Sick days per year with carryover
- Primarily in-person as a function of the work, but with flexibility for a hybrid schedule as needed.
- Immediate eligibility for insurance and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plans
- Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance